Tuesday, March 13, 2007

March 13, 2007

Time to get this written. My days are still running one into another. I seem to do the same things everyday. I have been forced to activities that I have put off and now need to catch up on. The photo albums are now less than 2 years behind.


I will be going to therapy today and I am looking forward to the therapy pool. I know that it gets to be a long boring hour for John. He does NOT let it show though. I sure do wish the sun would come out! The grey skies are making me sleepy.


Yesterday, as I was sitting at my table looking out into my front yard, this young boy come up into my yard and kicked down Tessa's snow woman. I told John was he was doing and he went out and yelled at him. I guess Tessa knows this kid and he does NOT get alone so well with the neighborhood kids. I guess he has something against snow people. Till next time...

No comments:

myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics