Saturday, March 10, 2007

March 10, 2007

Time goes to fast when spent in the company of friends and family. Tessa was out of school early yesterday and spent most of the time playing with friends. The day did NOT end so well. I am always being told to shut when I speak to Tessa and I guess I reached the end of my last nerve. I sometimes wonder if we can ever get her to see that she should NOT speak to us like that.

Today I went out with the family to do a little shopping and was so tired when we got home. The weather is so NICE! Mariah was able to spend some time with us while Alicia got her hair cut. The last place we were at was Target to get the groceries. I stood at the door waiting to get picked up and saw an older lady fall and another man almost all in the same spot. Where the sun does NOT shine is still apparently very slippery.


Tessa had Josee come over to play and they made a snowman in the front yard. I do have pictures, but I have to wait until they can be put on the computer. I guess it is not a big deal that I can not add them now. I do get frustrated that I am still at the mercy of everyone else. I cannot do what I want to when I want to. I am still learning to be patient, but it is SOOO hard. How is everyones weekend going? Till next time...

No comments:

myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics