Tuesday, February 20, 2007

What a Night!

I have survived my sleep study and I really do hope that I do NOT have to repeat it. I am not saying that is was terrible, but I really did NOT sleep that great with all those electrodes stuck to me. I had straps on my ankles, around my chest and waist. A oxygen sensor on my finger. A mic stuck to me on my throat so that they could hear if I snored and too many pads and things on my face and chest. Every time that I tried to move I felt like I was tied down, UGH!!


The biggest surprise was when I realized where the sleep lap at. The old Peds department where I used to work. The room was very nice and the picture I took will show that. I just hope this will show that I do NOT need to wear that mask thing at night. I hate to have anything on my face. Time to loose weight as that can be one of the causes of sleep apnea. Till next time...

No comments:

myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics