Thursday, February 08, 2007

Recap

I seem to have gotten so busy that I have NOT had the time to share my so NOT interesting life. I had the fun of Julie being here Monday and Tuesday. We had lunch with Alicia on Monday and due to an appointment that kept her in town Tuesday, we also had lunch together that day. I know that sometimes I can say something that really blows her mind. I will get that "Oh, Jacqui!."


The cold is really starting to get to me, a knock at the door solved the problem of shoveling the snow. I had to gentlemen wanting to earn some money and they accepted my price. I have not done much shoveling this winter. I had to finally break down and get my knee checked and now they are sending me to a surgeon to see if I need to have it scoped. I have been down this road before, I really do NOT look forward to it. I just want to be to work in my yard this summer and NOT being able to kneel down makes it kind of hard to do what I love most. I hope everyone is staying warm!! Till next time...

No comments:

myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics