Friday, February 16, 2007

I laughed till I cried!

I have to write about this before I forget. I am talking to a dear friend as he leaves work and walks to his truck. All of the sudden the words coming out of his mouth are well they remind me of my Grandpa Glenn. At first, I thought he was pulling a prank on me like John does. NOPE! I guess this pigeon thought his bald head was a great place to relieve himself. I know this really is NOT funny, but I could NOT help myself. I said the only thing good about not having much hair up there was the fact it was so easy to clean up. He does NOT dare tell any one as he knows they will never let this live down and he will get called s#&# head! I do believe you can fill in the blanks. Till next time...

No comments:

myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics