Monday, February 19, 2007

February 19, 2007

Game night at Alicia and Gregg's was totally awesome. Tessa at first wanted to NOT cooperate. It did NOT take her long to realize she was missing out on the fun by not playing. Miss Mariah won both games of Skipbo, and we all decided we had helped her TOOO much. It got pretty loud when we started to play Catch Phrase. There were not many of us so we just kind of went around the table giving the clues to the words everyone was supposed to guess. Tessa was rather aggressive in wanting it all the time. Mariah was able to do so much better than I thought she could. It was hard to call it a night and hopefully we can do this again. Brenna it would sure be nice if you were there to join in next time!!


Tessa was invited to a friend's for a sleepover on Saturday. We first took her to the music store to have her violin checked to make sure it was ok. They showed her how to tune it and showed her the tuner she should buy. I will not invest in that until she shows she will stick with playing this instrument. We also were told that she needed this little bottle thing for humidity. She is saying she wants to play a guitar now. John says no for now and wants her to stick with what she is doing. The friend's father picked her up at noon and we will see her tomorrow at noon.


John and I went to a movie on Saturday called "Ghost Rider". I loved that movie!! We came out to snow but the nice fluffy kind. We did the rest of our shopping and then home. You know we are stuck in a rut as we did NOT have any little people and we still went home. John had taped this Hallmark movie and he wanted me to watch it. I always end up crying over those movies! The next morning before Tessa got home we went and drove around Grand Forks so that he could play with his camera. Tessa wanted her friend to come for the afternoon, but it did NOT happen. The issue of the room keeps getting in the way. I decided to color my hair again. This time I did it myself and the carpet did NOT have to change color again.


Today the weather has been great, the temp is above 30 and the sun is shining. I have my sleep study tonight and I will be glad when I have that behind me. I know all I have to do is sleep, but I hope I can do it properly! I guess I will close for now, need to think about supper and pack my little bag for my sleepover. Till next time...

No comments:

myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics