Wednesday, February 14, 2007

I am hoping right now that they do NOT turn our power off to deal with the power outages that have been going on in the northern part of Grand Forks. I did NOT even know there was a problem until I heard something on the radio and Alicia called to ask if we had any problems here. I guess this was affecting certain computer programs or something at her job. She was NOT sure what they would be able to do.


I managed to get more fudge made so that I could put that with their Valentines gift. She was NOT sure she would stay in town tonight so that Mariah could go to Missionettes. I spent I think over 40 minutes on hold with a call to Kodak that ended up in the Philippines. It was such a poor connection that I could hardly hear the voice on the other end. My new camera was missing a piece when we got it. I found out today that apparently it was NOT even stocked yet and that as soon as the piece was available I would get it.


Brenna wrote the best email just telling how God was working in her life. I also think she learned a little lesson about maybe taking the advice of her elders. I was going to write about my experience the other day. I just never got to it, and lets just say that John said I needed more brown hair dye. You know your mind is on other things when you leave the clinic with out getting a shot that was waiting for you. I really am NOT found of getting my tetanus shot. I had to laugh when Sandy said I was good for 10 years and all I could say was I was going to be so old and she said that makes both of us. Mom and Dad, Happy Valentines Day!! You know me, I am not very good with cards. I will close for now as soon Tessa will be home, and I will have to hear about the day! Till next time...

No comments:

myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics