Wednesday, January 10, 2007

Recap


It has been days since I have really written much. How do I recap all that has been my life? The bullriding with Brenna was for me so enjoyable. I was clueless on how they make points, for me it was just being with Brenna!! I also just love to watch people. Does anyone else like to do that? Julie came on Monday, her 33rd birthday! We ate lunch with my daughters and then she went shopping with Brenna. My mother called as she always does and asked if we were having a good bonding moment? UMMM? Well, I am here alone, but I am sure that Brenna and Julie are. I was right, of course!!

I have to say that I am rather relieved that what I write here should never cause anyone to send me hate mail. Julie has now picked up the name Prairie Princess, from what I can only call an odd set of circumstances. I really do NOT understand people, the need to put others down for the benefit of making themselves look better. Why are so called christians often the worst example of what Jesus meant us to be? Would someone please explain that to me!!! I have to say that Julie has a gift with words, I am sure if she is reading this she rolls her eyes at all the gramatical errors. I had to smile as I wrote that on.

Tessa was able to bake with her sister Brenna. They made a crazy cake for Julie's birthday. Last night I was feeling tired or down or something and someone said to go and rest a bit. Tessa wanted to cook, so as I lay on the couch and listened to her figure out what to do. Her grandmother has given her cookbooks the last couple of christmases. She did great and there were NO burning dish rags this time!!

John has NOT been feeling well the last couple of days. I find myself just leaving him alone, but in the end I have to fight to NOT feel disconnected from him. Life is really NOT so easy sometimes. I am have a hard time with goodbyes. When Brenna left yesterday for college, I had to fight the tears. I was just so glad that Julie was still there to keep my feet on the ground! She wanted to go out for lunch again, so we picked up Alicia and had a great hour. I know that we were the oddest looking threesome. One in camo's, one dressed for business, and the other in a dress and I will NOT finish the rest. I think as long as we enjoyed our time together, who cares what anyone else thought. Well, time to face my paper mess on the table. SOOO, not my favorite activity! I hope I do NOT have a bunch of spelling errors as that spell check will not work!! Till next time...

No comments:

myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics