Sunday, January 21, 2007

Last night my darling John colored my hair. It needed a second coat and so he did it again. My poor carpet will never be the same. I think if you use your imagination, you can guess what happened! Tessa does NOT like my hair. She thinks the ends are INVISIBLE. I just love the way she has at making me feel good. I took before and after photos so you can see the attempt to do something different.
This morning the speaker at Church was Superintendent Freitag. He was speaking on the Rapture. He asked how many of us had seen the movie 'Thief in the Night'. He thought they needed to start showing that one again. He told of how when he was a kid and his parents would not get home on time that he would worry about having been left behind. I had to smile as I remember having those thoughts. I had seen that movie at least 2 times when I used to go to Asbury Camp.
I had the best blessing today. One of Tessa's friends wanted her to come and play at her house. The mother was all for it and all I could say was that 'You have No idea what a blessing this is!' John had to work most of the day. I just enjoyed the silence of the house!! I am excited that tomorrow I get to go with a friend to her Doctor when she hears the heartbeat for the first time. I am really excited to be able to do this. I hope everyone had a great weekend! Till next time...
Hearts divider

No comments:

myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics