Wednesday, January 17, 2007

I did NOT get a chance to even attempt to write here yesterday. My morning started off with a Doctor's appointment and then well NOT really liking what I heard. I am really curious how much this little visit will cost as he hardly saw me for 5 minutes. Just long enough to say I needed a sleep test and if I have sleep apnea he says I will have to wear a mask to bed. I DO NOT LIKE THINGS ON MY FACE!! Then he proceeded to tell me if the mask did NOT work then their were surgical options, one being to have my stomach banded. You have NO idea how shocked I was by that. I called my sister-in-law and kind of just vented some of my frustrating thoughts.
I was so sure that I would be dead tired all day as I had gotten up at 4am to be with Brenna before she went back to school. Somehow I managed to keep awake, it probably helps to have Alicia come for lunch and then I had to make my second trip of the day to the post office to send on the books for school that Brenna had mistakenly had sent here. I know she was so frustrated by that, but sometimes that is life.
John is working long hours and really when he comes home just wants to sit and NOT talk. You all know that is hard for me, as I love to talk when I have an adult around me. IT is NOT the same when it is just Nakita and I. Today Tessa is home as she is NOT feeling well. I just hope I do NOT get to frustrated. I did tell her "NO TV!"
Alicia turns 25 on Friday, how can I have a child that old? I hope to go to lunch with her as she and Gregg are going to Fargo for the weekend. I guess at this point I do NOT know what they are doing with Mariah. I think I will sign off for a bit and try to tackle my table mess again. Till next time...

No comments:

myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics