Sunday, January 28, 2007

Falling snow

I have been in a strange mood today. I have gone into that world where my thoughts are full of memories. I played with putting postcards, that have been sent to my by a dear friend, into an album. I have always been so surprised every time she remembers me as she has gone on her travels. I sat upstairs and watched the snow come down in those big fluffy snowflakes. John had to work most of the day, but I was very happy to see him come home. Tessa really did NOT want to do anything asked of her. It is the one stress that I really do NOT know what to do with. I know my mother prays for me, some days I can feel that those prayers were what got me thought. I know that this depression is only for a season and then I will come out of the fog. For now, I just take one day at a time! Till next time...

No comments:

myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics