Saturday, January 20, 2007

Alicia's Birthday

Yesterday was Alicia's birthday. I find it so hard to believe that my daughter is NOW 25.I am must not going to think how old I am getting.She took off part of the day, so we were able to spend a relaxed lunch and not have to hurry to get her back to work. She is going to Fargo with her hubby for the night.The flowers in the photo with her were given to her at work.She is just going to keep them at work as her house gets to warm for them.


Today I am hoping to go shopping with John and leave the little miss at home for a little bit.It is just so much easier to be shop when she is NOT along.I was the first one awake this morning and I had over an hour of quiet to myself.It really is heavenly to have complete silence until Tessa wakes up and turns on that darn TV.I hope you all are having a great weekend. Till next time...

No comments:

myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics