Saturday, December 23, 2006

The Wait

The anticipation of what tomorrow is, and hopefully we have not forgotten the meaning behind this day! The last minute preparations, and the saying good bye to Brenna being at my house. It really is never enough time for me to have her here. A friend stops by with her grandson, these moments are what life is about. The trip to Walmart, now you know I am not enjoying that, but it was necessary to get the groceries to last through the week. My 2 girls were busy out shopping for the food for our Christmas Eve, the calls to ask which of this and that to get. I just had to smile as they are slowly learning so much to help them with their lives. I am ready to pass on to her the fun of having Christmas Eve at her home. May your Christmas be blessed and full of good memories!! Till next time...

No comments:

myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics