Wednesday, December 06, 2006

Delight

I have to say that this morning started out so good, with a LAUGH!!! Tessa just shook her head and watched me laugh. I felt like someone flipped a switch and I had finally awoke out of a fog. This cold though, cannot seem to get it out of my bones. Alicia came on her lunch hour and I forgot to play a trick on her. Tessa had taken this thing from her magazine and put it in a DVD case to make it look like a different movie. She is going to be irritated with me for not doing it, IMAGINE THAT?!?!?

I finally brought myself to do something I have been dreading. I gave Nakita her bath and tried to shave the hair from around her sore. I feel so bad for her as I know she is miserable. I finally think that she has fleas and so she will see the vet tomorrow. :( I really hate having to bring her in, but what else can I do. The temp keeps falling today. Tessa is going to come home and want to play outside. I want her in where it is warm. Time to get ready for the onslaught that is Tessa. Till next time...

No comments:

myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics