Friday, December 08, 2006

December 8, 2006




I went to Tessa's class for a continuation of the beading project. She is sitting with a new group of students for the month of December. I had to smile as this one girl kept saying "Don't be so mean to your mom!" Little Miss Independent really did not want much help, but did find using my finger to hold the beads up while drawing the needle back through to be helpful. I think I will just have to keep coming, maybe just to irritate a bit. ;)

The main plan for this weekend is to get with Alicia at her house and make cookies. I have not told Tessa that as if something goes wrong, she will never know what she missed out on. I just need to get those cookies mixed up and in the fridge tonight. Till next time...

No comments:

myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics