Wednesday, December 20, 2006

The Christmas program


It has been a few days since I attempted to even write anything. It is NOT that there is nothing to comment on, it is just to take the time to sit here and put it into words. It is more like my flighty mind starts to think and then I am off doing something else. I think I finally have my Christmas cards done. I started cleaning out the files so that I am ready for the new year. May I say UGH!! I often wonder why I save all that I do. I live in fear that I might throw away something that could be important at a later date.


Sunday was Mariah's church Christmas program. I thought it was very cute! I am really disgusted at my photos. John had to work and I am NOT a photographer. I just can not seem to get clear photos with my camera when I am inside with movement. GRR!!! I made sure I tried to catch her before she had stripped off her costume. Alicia had her dressed so cute, but it was all covered by her garb. Till next time...

No comments:

myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics