Sunday, December 31, 2006

Another Year to say Good Bye to.




This morning we woke up to SNOW! John has to work and to get the car out of the driveway actually needed to shovel some snow. I had to run and get a few pictures of the back yard before the dog went out and made tracks. The snow seems to have fallen with out any wind to make drifts, it is so pretty to see. I know that Tessa has been waiting for this to happen.

Yesterday was our day to spend with John. We decided to treat Tessa to a movie in the afternoon. The movie was "A Night at the Museum." I have to say we all really enjoyed that movie and of course Tessa said, "We have to buy that one!" When we left the theater, to our surprise the snow was coming down really heavy. I thought we had better stop at grocery store to get last minute items. The weather changed while we were in there and we came out to freezing rain. UGH!! I just kept hoping that Alicia had not come to town. I found out earlier that they drove home in the freezing rain, but it went OK.

John had taped a movie on the DVR called "Broken Bridges." Well, all of you know that it does not take much to put tears in my eyes, and it happened many times during this movie. I must say if you can try to see it.

Tessa has found the Lego's again and is constantly building. I guess it is an OK thing to be doing, but I will be glad when I can finally straighten this place up. I hate to see the tree go down, I also can not wait to get more space back in that room. I need to close and get back to uploading more photos. Till next time...

No comments:

myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics