Friday, December 01, 2006

The annual putting up of the tree.




I have been in a funk and not really able to write. Now I have to catch up on this week. I think that maybe the one activity that John really dreads is putting up the tree. Our tree is just to large and looks great, but is a BIG pain to put up. I think that after this year, we maybe switching trees with Alicia as she has the house for this one.

As you can see by the photos, no blood was shed and the tree once again is up. John tried to stay in the mood with a little of Christmas music. I have to smile as even in that we do not agree in style. ;) Tessa had the job of picking out of the box the many color coded branches for this tree. You know how it is when someone is just TOO happy. She managed to find both of our last nerves. I do have to say though, I just LOVE the lights twinkling in a dark room. Till next time...

No comments:

myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics