Monday, November 06, 2006


Yesterday was an unbelieving beautiful day. The weekend was quiet without injury to anyone! :) The new toy in the house has Tessa's attention. She can sit for hours and play on the Sony PlayStation. We had heard that the dance games were good exercise, so thought that maybe it would get her off the couch. I was trying to do it yesterday. I am feeling so OLD and this hip is NOT back to normal. The game allows you to use your own music and make up your own dance. I let Tessa make up a dance and I would try to follow the arrows as they flashed across the screen. I am SO glad that NO one can see me making a complete fool out of myself. Tessa thinks I should do this every morning for exercise. (How do I get her to do it also?!?!?)


Alicia called me this morning and asked what I was doing? For my family you will know what I mean when I say, finding my table. ;) I had not talked to her much over the weekend so we had to catch up. She is finding out that being a newly wed comes with some adjustment. The dealings of new family and just fitting all the pieces together. I am here to listen, but I can not intrude. She has to find her way with her new family. I am now just MOM.


The photo I have included here is of the bonfire at the now famous house warming where I was such a klutz. It will be a few months before we get to do that again. I am already looking forward to the next summer. Time to get Tessa off into the shower. Till next time...

No comments:

myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics