Monday, November 13, 2006

Let it go


Every time I have made a cross stitch picture, it has always been hard to let it go. So much time and energy goes into each one. My eyes are not able to really stand it like they used to. We have just gotten this light with a magnifying glass to see if it will help. I guess time will tell. I would really like to get Brenna's stocking done. It has only been about 2 years since I started it. It has been a humbling experience to realize that I can not see as I used to.

Well, I have just sent a picture I made a few years ago to Turkey. I hope that it makes it there OK. I came to the realization, it may as well be enjoyed and not stuck away in the closet. I had to take a photo of it. It is a Paula Vaughan design. I just those her style and I know I am going to want to do another one. Well, till next time...

1 comment:

Alberta said...

That is just lovely! I think I will have to add Paula Vaughn to my wishlist.

myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics