Thursday, November 02, 2006

Day 4


This day started out with a frustration that most would think does not really matter. I made the mistake of uploading a new version of MSN and it did NOT work. UGH!! I am not sure why I bother with it, as it is nothing but problems. Tessa wanted to put on fingernail polish and I am thinking, we do NOT have time for this. I am amazed I got her to school on time. She never wants to dress warm enough for me, but at least she took her snow pants without to much complaining.

I know this is supposed to be day 4 on this diet. I am much calmer today as yesterday I made the decision to relax on driving myself and my family CRAZY! My constant need to control what everyone is eating only burned me out. I can not be cooking one meal for me and something for everyone else. I do NOT want to take the JOY out of life. I know that my mood is what leads the rest. The smile that everyone wants to see on my face is not always very easy to find.

I often feel pressure from many forces in my life. I let others dominate me and I need to learn to be more assertive. The ability to say NO and not feel bad is very hard for me. I find that being nice is not always a good thing. IT should be, but people will take advantage of you if they can.

Tessa brought home her school photo for the year. I had to smile as she was able to show her new earrings. I asked her about it and she said the photographer did her hair that way. Everyone that sees her calls her an angel. (if they only knew!) She still tries to keep her room clean. Now to get this hip working better so I can get up those steps easier. For now I have to trust John to keep on top of it.

I had shown someone my cross stitching on the cam and now he wants me to send him some. I guess why not, I enjoyed making it more then putting it up. I guess let someone else enjoy it in their home. I think I have written enough for now. Till next time...

No comments:

myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics