Tuesday, November 21, 2006

Chicken Zucchini Casserole

1 package (6 oz.) stuffed mix
3/4 c. butter, melted
3c, zucchini
2c. cubed cooked chicken
1 can (103/4 oz.) condensed cream of chicken soup, undiluted
1 medium carrot, shredded
1/2c. chopped onion
1/2c. sour cream

In a large bowl, combine stuffing mix and butter. Set aside 1/2 cup for topping. Add zucchini, chicken, soup, carrot, onion and sour cream to the remaining stuffing mixture. Transfer to a greased 2 qt. baking dish. Sprinkle with the reserved stuffing mixture. Bake,uncovered, at 350 degrees for 40-45 minutes or until golden brown and bubbly.

I just wish that my family loved this as much as I do. I have to make it just for my daughter Brenna and I. It is a great way to use the zucchini that is growing like crazy in the garden right now. Enjoy!!

No comments:

myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics