Wednesday, November 08, 2006

Being Transparent

The ability to be honest even with ourselves can be such a difficult action. In bible study we were learning that God knows all that we have done and will do and still loves us. For me, that is such a relief that I can be transparent with him. I can tell him anything and he is not going to be surprised. I have found myself in situations thinking, what am I DOING here. We live in a time where the evil one seeks to devour us. HE has the unique ability to suck us into situations that maybe years ago would have never been a problem.

Life is a constant growing process. I have flunked to many test and had to retake them, that it is not even funny!! I am sure you wander where this is all coming from. I can not always put the funny here, because life is not always very funny. (I do love a good laugh though!!!) I have been pleased with a husband that has a very unique mind. He will come up with the silliest of things and having me literally holding my sides as I laugh. I just wish he would write this stuff down!!

So you see, I know I am no angel, and thank goodness my heavenly father loves me. I have this husband that can make me laugh. I can be myself with him and I know he loves me. That in itself it a very great accomplishment. Hmm, I seemed to be in a strange mood for these words to come out. I think my family is very used to that though, right!!! :) Till next time...

No comments:

myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics