Wednesday, October 25, 2006

Too many thoughts


I have too many thoughts running around in my head. I read this and that from what other people have written. I have opinions, but what does it all really matter. I am just praying that I come out of this fog that seems to constantly be around me. The feelings of frustration at myself and life in general.

There is a strong distaste for letting anyone even get close to me. I think anyone that has ever spent anytime chatting on her might be able to understand what I am saying. I had this conversation with someone where we both agreed that being nice was not always a good thing. I have let myself be walked over to many times and wonder why I allow it. My family often describes me as being like my Grandma Helen. How can a person be sweet and gentle and yet have the ability to stand up for themselves?

I have no idea where all these words are coming from, thank goodness very few will read them. I had originally wanted to write a little bit about how nice it was to spend Sunday with Brenna. She had come over to change the oil on her car. Snow was gentling falling while we talked. It is so rare now to have this chance to catch up on her life. She has grown up into such a lovely young lady!! Children are truly a gift from God. I have to keep reminding myself of that when Tessa is her usual charming self. Till next time...

No comments:

myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics