Wednesday, October 18, 2006

Tessa is very excited that her auntie Brenda will be here this week. There is no school at the end of the week also, and Brenna is going to be around here also. There just is not enough time for any of us to be with her much though. My mind is full of thoughts, but I can not get them out the way I want them to come. Does that ever happen to any of you?

I was to the Doc yesterday, and after many times of being told that maybe I need something for depression, I accepted the prescription. I am tired of always feeling tired and like I want to hide. Life keeps on going and I need to join the race again. The grey skies of winter are always very hard for me to take. It is like today, the rain is falling and all I want to do is sleep. I do not want to always have to depend on caffeine to get me moving everyday.

Here it is the next day, and I have a sick child. The best laid plans can be changed in a second. I went to bed thinking I would wake up and go work out. I am now looking at a night where I am not sure if I will get any sleep. I wonder why it had to happen on a night where I have company? Will Tessa get to enjoy her Auntie and what will this new day bring? I know there is more I could say, but that will be for the next time...

No comments:

myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics