Friday, October 06, 2006

Leaves of Fall


This is always the Friday where school gets out early. The reason I know this is because it is the one closest to our birthdays. I remember one Friday where I was rushing to go to a parent teacher conference and then get into our motel room. It was the year I turned 40. OH JOY!!

I knew that I would have to deal with Tessa wanting to be outside playing with her friends. I did not expect them to rake and play in the leaves. I am not sure who had the bright idea to see if they could rake leaves for money. The smile that crossed my face was one knew what the outcome would be. It can not hurt to let them find out the hard way, money does not come easy!! I do wish that when it came to actually raking leaves they would still be so interested.

This day was just so beautiful. I really could have done with a bit less wind thought. I sure does keep the leaves moving. Now if it would just blow them all out of my yard. Till next time...

No comments:

myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics