Wednesday, October 04, 2006

The last flowers


I was not able to even think about sitting at the computer much yesterday. I was literally taken off my feet. Today, the sun shines and it is a better day. I ventured out and decided to clean up the rhubarb for the year. I really had dealing with it in the spring. Then noticed this lovely rose that is blooming on John's newest addition this summer. It is a climbing one and he has great hopes for it. Let's hope the animals do not take it out like the last few have.

It really is such a lovely day. The smell of fall and the leaves on the ground. You can imagine that soon we will all be snuggling in where it is warm and watch the snow fly. I just choose to enjoy this weather while we have it. Till next time...

No comments:

myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics