Monday, October 30, 2006

Day 1

This is not going to be on any interest to anyone. Hello, Dad!! I have started back on my diet and I am NOT smiling about it. I said I would do it with my friend Susan, so this I will do.

I was doing great until my sister suggested going out to eat. It has become kind of a tradition to get Alicia and enjoying our noon together. We ate at Qdoba's and I did not eat my most favorite food in the world. CHIPS!! I know it is not the end of the world, but... I am thinking that maybe I might have to do Day 1 over or even extend my week.

The fact I messed up my hip and can not work out has me wondering, is this even going to work? I need positive thoughts right now!! I will let you know how this is going later. Till next time...

No comments:

myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics