Friday, September 22, 2006

Well?

This week was going to be an experiment of whether or not I could stay way from chatting. I did quite well, of course, it helped that I was helping my friend with her bathroom. What a great way to keep my mind off that.

The bathroom turned out so cute. I wish I had a photo of just the bathroom. Susan is in it and so it did not seem fair to put it here without her permission. (If she gives it, I will put it here).

Have you ever been so curious about a person and never saw them? You get to know them through words, with nothing visual to mess up an impression? Yesterday, I had the pleasure of see a friend for the first time. I had to laugh, as I found out he does actually know how to smile. I always have everyone that sees me comment on my smile. I do not know why, as it is just a smile like everyone else's.

I am still sounding a bit like a man. For those that know me, they will know what I mean. Every time I get a cold or chest cold as this is, I LOOSE my voice. John and Tessa just smile as they know I can not raise my voice like I like to sometimes. Good grief, this particular entry has really gone off in what is called BORING! I will close and maybe later be able to do better. Till next time...

No comments:

myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics