Sunday, September 17, 2006

Our Weekend


This weekend has gone way to fast. Friday, I had the girls here as there was no school. I usually expect them to well not always get along. I have to say it went rather well. I would have really like a nap or 2. I gave up getting just a quick cat nap after being interrupted both times. The girls watched a move in my room. I really do not know why it is so fun to watch a movie on my bed, but whatever works I guess. Tessa and Mariah went to the Sleepover at our church. Mariah only was able to stay a couple of hours. In a year or 2 she will be old enough to actually try and stick it out till morning. Alicia and I went to a Pampered Chef party at Susan's. She kitchen is looking so awesome after she painted her cupboards a nice white color. It was nice to be with the ladies and just listen to them talk. Then the rain came!!
We woke up to rain, and decided it was not going to be a morning to go to a parade. Tessa has stayed awake until after 2am sometime. She was tired and well CRAPPY! Imagine that . Those of you that know Tessa, you know what I am talking about. I convinced her to go back to bed and we had to wake her up at noon. It was just nice to really not have to do anything. I know that John likes it when he is not expected to do this or that around the house or yard.
Well, Tessa was not happy that I said she was going to start going to Sunday School again. I think the class she is in as changed so much that she fears it. I also know she needs what is being taught there. I went to Pastor Ron's class. It was so GOOD. It is a video series called Under Cover by John Bevere. John had to work for awhile so I was at church alone. I have to get used to it as we are not going into the busy season!
The activity that was not done this weekend enough was Tessa practicing her violin. I guess that is a habit that needs some work. I hope you have all had a good weekend! Till next time...

No comments:

myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics