Wednesday, August 16, 2006

Brotherly Love

Julie started to tell me these funny stories while trying to get this site to work. I guess you can tell that so far it is not as we were not ABLE to upload any photos here. GRR!!!!! I am really not sure when or how these stories all started, but Jerry if I could just find a photo of you and the funny hat you got at Disney World I would put it here once we get this problem fixed.

Do you remember scaring Julie with this story about a pumkin head? Do you remember using one of those trick or treating buckets shaped like a jack-o-lantern? Do you remember putting it in the window of Julies room with a flashlight and then placing that awfull 3 cornered hat on top of it? Do you remember hearing from Mom," Jerry, did you just try to scare you little sister?"

Julie has vivid memories of this moment and when she tells this story I just about fell off my chair laughing!! I guess you also pulled the trick of putting tabasco sauce in an ice cream cone. I had to laugh as I remembered putting some on my finger and asking her to taste it. I am surprised that girl even speaks to us.

Jerry, do you remember stripping her barbie doll? She sure does, althought you would never admit it, she knows you are the one that did it. I guess you took the doll and then layed all the clothes beside it in perfect order. I wonder what was going throught your head at the time!!

She brought me the disk that has the whole north-40 site on it. I am going to see what I can pull off there to use on these other sites. I think I will close for now. Hey, Jerry, did I at least get a smile? Till next time...

1 comment:

Jerry said...

This is your favorite brother...

Hmm... don't remember the mexican pumpkin head thing real clearly... don't remember the barbie doll... i do remember tabasco sauce and convincing julie or janet that it was delicious..:) also remember convincing them that exploding firecrackers would not hurt if held in ones hand...

myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics